Summer Intern - We're looking for a talented student to complete 2018 summer placement between June to August 2018 in Automation Test Engineering development. The Intern will be mentored by other Technical Lab members to work on various automation projects and collaborate with other engineering groups such as software, mechanical, and electrical. In addition, there will be an independent project given to intern to complete and present as part of the internship.
- Works with the team to establish requirements for test automation projects.
- Works on completing all phases of test engineering automation projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Develops documentation for test automation projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with software such as Lab View inconjuction with electronic equipment to establish new approaches with test methodes.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
Qualifing candidate should be from accredited four-year college Junior or Senior, with average GPA 3.0 or above, and major in Electrical Engineering, Computer or equivalent engineering, and has completed core electrical courses