- Perform administrative activities for financial system applications such as routine maintenance, data loading and security.
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of the financial system data.
- Works with Business Unit finance leads on monthly department structure updates for all financial system applications.
- Support ongoing financial processes such as annual budgeting, forecasting, monthly closing, and analysis reporting through maintenance of financial system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
With time and training, the successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide timely and effective support, training, and documentation to end users to ensure understanding of application capabilities.
- Troubleshoot system issues and implement changes requested by functional users
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members of Zebra’s finance team and the business partners that we support. Seek feedback and improve performance to ensure we are driving standards of excellence.
- Identify opportunities for technical process improvement in efficiency and reliability.
- Become the team’s subject matter expert for the Essbase Excel SmartView add-in tool.
Key words: IT, Information Technology, Information systems